The Registered Scrum Master curriculum was developed by the co-creator of Scrum, Dr. Jeff Sutherland. This course goes beyond the basics of Scrum and the Scrum Master role.
In a Registered Scrum Master course you’ll learn:
- The Scrum Framework with an emphasis on the role of the Scrum Master.
- How the Scrum Framework helps deliver products and services faster and with higher quality while cutting cost and improving employee happiness and job satisfaction.
- How to leverage lean principles to identify waste in a system, process, or organization.
- Techniques and metrics Scrum Masters use to improve team happiness and performance.
- The patterns and practices of high-performing Scrum teams.
- How the Scrum Master role scales in an organization using Scrum@Scale
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Prerequisite: None. This training is for all levels of Scrum experience.
2. Target Audience: Scrum Masters, Developers, Testers, Project Managers, Management & Leadership
3. Credential Process:
* No additional cost for certification exam.
* Need to pass the exam within 30 days of training.
* Students who successfully complete the course and pass the exam will earn their Scrum Master credential signed by the co-creator of Scrum, Dr. Jeff Sutherland.